Hair Restoration How Much Will It Cost?
The number one question being asked in today’s tough times by people with hair loss is, “Hair restoration how much will it cost”. That is a difficult question based on the many different types of hair restoration available today. It would be safe to say a hair restoration how much question can be answered by the following:
- Non Surgical Hair – $5,000 – $50,000. This depends on the amount of time someone keeps wearing the fake hair.
- Hair Restoration Surgery – $12,000 – $50,000. This depends on the amount of hair loss you start with, if you are willing to use oral medication, and if you choose the wrong doctor it can be pricey.
- Oral Medications, Topical Medications, & Light Therapy – $1,000 per year as long as you don’t plan on actually growing any more hair.
Latest posts by Dr. Brett Bolton (see all)
- Hair growth products in combination with hair surgery - June 19, 2019
- Hair Transplant Healing - June 18, 2019
- Hair Restoration Surgery - June 17, 2019