Hair Restoration Questions and Answers
It is extremely important to explore as many hair restoration questions and answers as possible. Hair restoration questions and answers will help you in achieving your goal of getting your hair back!
The following are the top 10 hair restoration questions and answers:
- Q: How much does a hair surgery cost? A: Between $5,000 and $25,000 for a surgery
2. Q: Is the hair surgery painful? A: Local anesthesia is used and if applied properly by an experienced doctor or nurse, there will be very little discomfort.
3. Q: How much density can I expect if I am skin bald? A: The average person has 200 hair per cm2. You will need 100 hairs per cm2 to create the illusion of having your full hair back. Even the best doctors will need to do the procedure twice on a skin bald area to get that maximum coverage.
4. Q: I heard about a hair surgery that leaves no scar? A: The FUE procedure is being hyped as a surgery with no scar. There will be no linear scar. However, there will be a series of polka-dotted style scarring where the doctor removes the tissue. Remember, if a doctor is cutting the skin, there will be a scar. These scars will be visible if you shave your head.
5. Q: How soon after the surgery can I go back to the gym? Play sports? A: You will need to wait 2 weeks before any lifting and playing competitive sports. Be careful when a doctor tells you to go right back to your normal day life the very next day. You will need to heal properly.
6. Q: Can I stop using propecia and minoxidil after the surgery? A: No quality doctor in the industry would advise you to give up on any proven therapy to help retain your existing hair. You will be set up for more long-term success by staying on these medications.
7. Q: How long does the transplanted hair take to grow in? A: The hair will take at least one year to grow in fully. Some patients may even take up to 18 months for full growth. Be patient. This is the hardest part of the surgery!
8. Q: Do hair transplant companies offer a hair transplant loan? A: Yes, most places offer financing. This is considered by most banks as an unsecured personal loan. If you have above average credit and a job, you will qualify for the hair transplant loan.
9. Q: Where do I find hair transplant doctor reviews? A: You can Google the business or the doctor’s name and see the reviews
10) Q: Should I be concerned about the experience of the doctor’s staff? A: Absolutely! This is an excellent question that more people need to ask. Not only should there be a very experienced staff to support the doctor but the doctor should discuss every member of his staff with you and his methods of quality control over them!
Those are the most frequent hair restoration questions and answers! For more great information, visit Hair Restoration Questions and Answers